Built in 1904 by George A. Palmer – a civil servant involved in the design of the Albert Street Bridge. In 1911 the house was sold to Inspector Levi Beam, inspector for the Provincial Department of Public Works from 1911 – 1913. Ownership then switched hands between local professionals until it was sold and served as the manse for six successive ministers of Knox-Metropolitan United Church from 1928 to 1956. It served as a residence in the 1960’s and was then purchased by a real-estate company as a commercial business throughout the 1970’s. In 1980 Cubbon Advertising purchased the property and owned it up until March of 2015 when it was purchased by Reign Hair Studio.
It was designed in a Queen Anne Revival style, featuring an innovative combination of forms. Note the central tower with its cut-off corners and polygonal roof and dormer. Other elements include the corbelled top of the tall fireplace chimney. This property has been on the Regina Heritage Holding Bylaw List since 1989 and is featured in the Regina walking tour of notable Regina properties.